Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's time to dust off the cape and be my own action figure...
















the inside reads: "I love this part."

I saw this get well card at the store yesterday and bought it for myself. It spoke to me. It put into words what I've been feeling in a way. Going off to chemo to fight the advancing army of cancer cells is like going off to war to do battle. It's the good guy fighting the bad guys. Good vs evil. Doesn't justice always prevail? Doesn't the good guy always win? I sure do hope so. I'd like to believe that anyways. I think I will believe that. It's much better than the alternative. It's time to take that cape out of the drawer, iron out the wrinkles and find a phone booth.

1 comment:

Paris said...

That just rocks... wish i would have found this for you.

Love,
P