Thursday, February 14, 2008

P.S. I Love You

For my family:

"A happy family is but an earlier heaven." - John Bowing



By far my greatest joy and accomplishment in life is my partnership with my husband and our collaboration in creating and nurturing our children and our happy family of four. This is what life and love are all about.



P.S. I Love You!



Kaelin,


There is no one quite like you. You know what you want and when you want it. We are so much alike you and I. Yet you have so much of your daddy in you too. You are confident in your own skin. You are full of determination and drive, always striving to do your best, no matter what the task. You are sensitive, kind and loving with a big huge heart and a hug to share. I have learned so much from you about life and myself and am so proud of you.


XOXOX Mom


p.s. I love you!


Spencer:


You have always been such a happy little guy. You are just happy to be wherever it is you are at the time. You've always got a smile on your face and in your heart. Even when you're not smiling, your eyes are. You love to joke and laugh and you have quite the imagination and sense of humor. You are so well liked by everyone you come in contact with. You are a pure joy to be around. You have such a soft, caring, sensitive nature and treat everyone as equals. I am so proud of you!


XOXO Mom


p.s. I love you!
For my children:


I love being your mom. My idea of a perfect day is just watching you explore, learn and just be. Whatever it is you're doing. I don't want to miss a single second. I love that the two of you are not only siblings, but best friends as well. I never imagined that I could love this much or this deeply. Ther love I feel for you is so powerful and awesome it takes my breath away. You fill me with such joy, love, happiness and pride. You amaze me. Thank you for making me a better person.



XOXXO Mom



p.s. i love you!



Dave:


I knew I was going to marry you the very first moment I laid eyes on you. You were my missing piece. We have so much in common and are so very much alike, yet you are everything that I am not and you complete me and make me whole. I feel very fortunate to share a love so pure and unconditional with you and I am so very grateful for the precious gift of children that you have given to me. You are a wonderful friend, partner, husband and father.


XOXOX Shauna


p.s. i love you!


For my friends, family and community:


Thank you for lifting me up and being there for me for all of these years. Thank you for the strength and hope and love. For the kindness and generosity. For making my life so full and rich and fun.


xoxox Shauna


p.s. I love you!




7 comments:

nic said...

Ps. Love you :o)
nic

Laura Nicholas said...

That is a beautiful Valentine, Shauna! That love and hope is what get's us through the day, right?

I am so glad that you got a Valentine nap. You need to take care of you....

Love you!
Laura

Paris said...

You have such a way with words... so touching. We are so blessed with our loved ones... I am so blessed to have you in my life. Hope you got to sleep in this morning :) Love you, p

JO said...

Hi Shauna: Wonderful messages to everyone. My Valentine message to you is that I think you are such a special person and I am so fortunate to have met you. You have such a big heart and are always giving to others. I am so glad that you have such a wonderful family and so many friends. Aren't we lucky to have such a terrific support system?! Remember, now that you are home, to take time for yourself. I won't see you for a couple of weeks but I will be thinking about you. JO "P.S. I Love You!"

My name is Shanna said...

p.s. We love you too!

Shanna

Nightscrapper said...

Wow, you said it all. I'm sure your family feels every ounce of your love.

Ps. We love you too! You encourage us daily with your fighting spirit. Hope you always feel loved.

Lorna Doone said...

Dear Shauna,

Thank you for putting so much love into words so beautifully. It spilled out into the room where I was reading and made the world shine.
You've been strong in my mind again today, and the thoughts have tugged me to your blog.

Love,
Lorna F.