Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fundraiser for Shauna

This is Shauna's friend, Paris. Shauna has asked me to post the following information on her blog.

I wanted to let you know about a book I have created on Shauna's behalf. It is an 8 1/2" x 11" soft-bound printed book that combines many of Shauna's amazing Galapagos photos with selected writings from her blog. Many of the writings are from her experience with Write Around Portland.

With her permission, I am selling copies of this book as a fundraiser for the Shauna Berglund-Immel Lifeline Fund. My cost for the book is $22 plus shipping (approx. $2). Any donation in addition to the $24 will be donated to Shauna.

This book has been a labor of love and a celebration of my friendship with Shauna. I would be greatly touched to share this book with all who love and support Shauna.



If you would like to order a book, please contact me via email:

parisdukes@comcast.net

You may make checks payable to me, Paris Dukes, or send payment via paypal at
jandpdukes@comcast.net. My address is:

12235 SW Fulmar Terrace
Beaverton, OR 97007

I will forward any donations (not including the price of the book) to the Immel family as the orders come in.

Thank you for your continued support. Your donations will be greatly appreciated. Please contact me with any questions.

Fondly,
Paris


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the book, you are amazing P! And Miss Shauna, you writings have moved me so. I can't wait to see them combined with your beautiful photographs.

Sure do miss you! Jaci

Unknown said...

Words can hardly express how beautiful, loving, artistic, young, and creative my cousin Shauna was. Shauna you were a wonderful mother and friend. Thank you to all her helper angels who took such good care of her. We are sending warm hugs and caring thoughts to Dante Cheryl, Chuck, Brandon, Jen, Dave, and the kids.
Love and will miss you forever!
Angie, Danny, Aidan, and Violet