Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Halftime Entertainment


The Sting provided the halftime entertainment during the Southridge High School Boy's Varsity game vs Camas tonight. Fun for the girls to play on the big court, in front of a cheering crowd, announcer and all! They were playing in the big league!!!
Still waiting on the results of my CT Scan and CA125 blood work. Hoping no news is good news.

Hard to get back into the swing of things with school and sports schedules after having 3 weeks off pretty much completely. I'm worn out!!!

I hope you all survived your Monday!!!

xoxoxo
Shauna

2 comments:

Paris said...

What a fun thing for K and her team... not to mention dad :) Wish I could have been there!! Still wishing for good luck with the test results.... always do. Love, p

Anonymous said...

I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Austin strippers for bachelor party strippers Austin