- Weyerhauser donates laptop to Crusaderz Car Club, who in then donates it to me for my trip to Reno and my days spent in bed after chemo. (All thanks to Tami Wilkerson Dunning)
- I crossed off 3 1/2 things from my Bucket List: #6 We renewed our wedding vows, #10 my bedroom was redecorated (thanks to help from my friends!), #18 one of my 2 kids, my son became a teenager and #20 I took Kaelin to see Cirque de Soliel.
- Thanks to my family, friends and community, I got the opportunity to spend 3 weeks at an alternative treatment clinic in Reno.
5. I met the songbird, Laura Allen @ the Reno Clinic, whose voice touched my soul.
6. Shanna from California visited me in Reno.
7. My family was able to come visit me in Reno.8.. I married the man of my dreams, for the 2nd time, on February 1st, 2008!
9. Paris visited me in Reno.10. My best friends from Jr. and Sr. High in Kent, WA held a Pass the Hat fundraiser for me that raised over $4,000 for my medical and alternative treatment expenses.
11. Southridge High School Varsity Girls win their 4th straight 6A State Championship!
12. My daughter, Kaelin, turned 9 years old!!
13. We got to celebrate our neighbor and friend, Berit's 40th Birthday with her in style!!!
13. My mom, Kaelin and I went and saw Cirque du Soleil!14. We become proud owners of a Wii!
15. I got our Christmas cards out in May!!!16. I got some cool new glasses!!!
17. The Kamin Family, some friends from our days at UCLA, came for a visit!18. My writing, In the Valley of the Shadow of Death, was published in the Write Around Portland Anthology and I was chosen to be their featured writer on their website.
19. Spencer celebrated his 13th Birthday!
20. I became a 2 year Cancer Survivor!
21. Dave and I celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary!August 2008
22. Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers was released and I reread the whole Twilight series again!!
23. We attended the 3rd annual Wilkinson Family Reunion!
24. The Murray Hill, Beaverton Little League Team represented Oregon in the Regional Finals in San Bernidino, CA!
25. The 2008 Bejing Summer Olympics.
26. Stand Up to Cancer aired on all of the major networks.
27. Kaelin and I went and saw So You Think You Can Dance Live!
28.Sheila came for a visit.27. The TCC Gals came for a visit!
28. Loni and her family came for a visit!!October 2008
29. A baby elephant was born at the zoo.30. Catlin Gabel's 8th grade soccer team was runner up in the championship after a great season!
31. I was asked to be a patient teacher for the OHSU class "Living with Life Threatening Diseases" for the third year in a row.
32. I got to escape to Seattle for the weekend and attend the Seattle Scrapbook Expo!
33. Kaelin and I went and saw Twilight at midnight on opening night! And then we saw it again!!
34. I got to see Spencer all dressed up in a suit and tie!!!
35. And Kaelin all dressed up in a skirt!
36. We got to spend Thanksgiving with our family.
37. I discovered Facebook and texting and Blackberry cell phones.
38. SRHS Girl's Varsity Hoop team played my high school alma mater, Kentwood, here in Oregon!
39. We got a brand new Dryer!!!
40. We were snowed in for 2 weeks and Christmas Vacation was stretched to 3 weeks!!!
41. The "Not Saint George" 8th Grade Play was hilarious!!!
42. We had our first White Christmas at home.43. I got to spend New Year's Eve with my brother, his family and friends.44. Our house was painted, we got a new fence and a new red door!!
45. The Red Magic Soccer Team had a very successful year!!!
46. We reconnected with old friends and made new friends!!!
I wonder what 2009 has in store for us????