Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thirsty for Breaking Dawn

Went to the midnight release party of Stephanie Meyer's new book, "Breaking Dawn". It's the fourth and final book in the "Twilight" series.

Here is a goofy photo of me when I got home. Don't worry though, I didn't go out in public with the wax teeth, those are a photo prop only! I did wear my shirt though. There were a lot of shirts running around: "Team Edward", "Feed my kids, I'm reading Twilight", "If Bella won't marry Edward, I will", "Got thirst? then Bite me!" etc.

Paris and Natalie made me the "Team Jacob" shirt (the story is a teenage love triangle between Bella, Edward and Jacob. Edward is a vamp and Jake is a werewolf. There are those that want her with one or the other. I vote for the big puppy dog! Natalie and Paris favor "the bloodsucker" lol)
and I added the "Got Blood" with a Sharpie pen. I based the letters on the font from the book covers. The movie comes out Dec. 12th and was filmed here in the Portland area! My kids ran off to Seattle with my mom today and Dave and I are driving up tomorrow for the day for our annual family reunion at Mudd Mountain Dam in Buckely/White River/Enumclaw, WA. I hope to be able to read both ways if Dave isn't too tired to drive! Here are a few photos from last years event...

My mom (top center) and her two sisters and three half sisters!

My brother with my kids and his daughter Ella "Enchanted"...


My cousin Chad's wife Heidi and their son Taylor...

My cousin Angie's daughter, Violet...

I hope you all have a fun filled weekend full of family and friends too! Enjoy!

xoxoxo

Shauna

3 comments:

Paris said...

You look fab in your vampire teeth!! LOVE what you did with your t-shirt! You are so talented, and would have whipped those little teeny-boppers in the t-shirt contest if you had entered ;) It was great to hang with you last night... thanks for finding some comfy chairs. If only I was a night person! How on earth did I ever become a morning person. Oh wait, I'm not one of those either ;) Have a wonderful time at your family reunion. Can't wait to see pics of that. Make sure you let Dave drive so you can read your new book ;) Love you, p

Nightscrapper said...

Love the teeth. Cute t!

Hope you have a great time at your family reunion. Enjoy your time with you family.

Angie said...

Have a good weekend. Love the waxy teeth. LOL