Friday, January 30, 2009

Wow. Who knew???

I just had to share this little tidbit.

I love reading Amy's blog. I don't know Amy, but I feel like we are friends because she shares so much of her life with us via her blog. She has so many of the same interests, whether it be scrapbooking or Twilight. I have her to thank for the Crashed Potatoes that my family now loves! Anyways, I want to be like Amy when I grow up :)

I was honored that she acknowledged me and my "stalking" of her on her blog. Just had to share.
Check it out!!!

xoxoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just off to have a look at amy's blog - thanks. And thanks to you also I am HOOKED on Twilight, on the thrid book now, I went to reserve them at the local library but was 17th on the list, lol couldn't wait so had to buy them!
My daughter (11) has also read them she is in LOVE with Edward! She has even been to see the movie twice (just out here in NZ) at christmas. i personally think Jacob was the better looking in the movie he he.

Amy said...

Well, I stalk your blog now because you stalk mine...so you are just as fun!!!

Angie said...

Gotta appreciate the blog love. I'm looking forward to your San Fran update. Hugs!

Nightscrapper said...

Thanks for the link to Amy's blog. I'll bookmark that. Great recipes. I hope you are feeling well.