Friday, September 5, 2008

Stand Up to Cancer - edited

Tonight, Friday, September 5th, 2008, at 8:00pm there will be a huge star studded special on cancer awareness, Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C) on all three major networks, ABC, NBC and CBS. Check it out:

Stand Up to Cancer
Donate Here

Where the End of Cancer Begins...

Go to iTunes and download the star studded song "Stand Up".

Also, at 7:30pm on KATU ABC, there is a segment featuring some women from my support group who have been battling and surviving for a long time!

TGIF!

xoxo
Shauna

5 comments:

JO said...

Yea! I am the first one to respond to your blog......even beat Paris!

Also, on channel 2 at 7:30 PM there is a show about cancer and some of the gals from our support group were interviewed. Might want to check it out. I know Susanne, Chris Marlow and Sheryl will be on it. I am anxious to watch both shows. Maybe at the end of the show they will say, "A cure for cancer is very, very soon!" Wouldn't that be nice?!

Hope you are feeling well. Enjoy your weekend.

Love ya, JO

Laura Nicholas said...

oh wow - I will have to watch. I just added that song to my iPod the other day. I have been listening to I run for Life from Melissa Ethridge alot lately too....

How are you feeling this week, my friend? Getting over those chemo blues?

Congrats Jo on being first to comment - it is hard to get in there before Paris :)

Laura

Paris said...

Nice job on posting, Jo!! I can't always be first. A girl can try though. How can I post from the barn??!! LOL

I will definitely be watching tonight. So good to talk to you today. Hope you got some rest and are feeling better.

Love to you, p

Paris said...

Hey... I saw your friend Elizabeth on the channel 2 program. Very cool!! She rocks!

So good that cancer is getting the national attention and fundraising that it desperately needs. That was very informative and inspiring. I pray for a cure everyday.

Love, p

Mike Craycraft said...

What an awesome event. However, the hour show need to become part of everyone's daily life. Keep up the good work and remind people to Stand Up daily.