Thursday, September 18, 2008

Catlin Soccer

Spencer's middle school 8th grade team lost their game today, 3-0. Their record is now 2-1. I got some good shots though! Catlin has the best field to play on and the day was overcast, so perfect for photos! It's nice to see a smile on Spencer's face, even with the loss. It means he's having fun and maybe has found his passion again. Makes my heart smile to see that grin. :)

Here's a photo showing how much bigger and older looking the other team/players were/are!
Here's a good one of Spencer taking the ball away from someone...
We've got another game tomorrow night. I have my Write Around Portland Writing Group, Kaelin has the OES/Catlin Homecoming Game and I am having dinner with my girlfriends that are in town! Woo Hoo! I should have some fun photos to post tomorrow night!

Had Back to School night for Kaelin tonight. With all that was going on, I was 1.5 hours late, but it still went til 915pm so I didn't miss much (I hope!). I was so excited there was food left since I didn't have dinner! And I have to get Susie's recipe for her Banana Pudding dessert...OMG that rocked!!!! Total and complete comfort food.

Now I am toast. Need to stay up and label all of my items for the Life's a Scrapbook garage sale that starts tomorrow. Not sure I have it in me tonight. Supposed to meet the girls at 930am to drop off the items. Trying not to stress over it. I just need to get my bum out to the garage and start labeling! I'm sure it will go faster than I expect. Although the only thing I want to do is crawl in bed, do my crossword puzzle and go to sleep!!! I'm beat. We'll see what wins out.

Have a great Friday everyone!!!!!

xoxox
Shauna

2 comments:

Paris said...

Awesome photos! Perfect lighting and setting! And that smile is priceless :) Looking forward to seeing you this morning and evening. Hope you got some sleep. Off to start my crazy day!! Love you, p

Jean said...

what great photos!!!!! You are the best photographer! Hope you got to grab some rest today inspite of all your plans! Have a great time w/the tccers!!