Saturday, January 19, 2008

i'm leaving on a jet plane....


I'm off to Reno tomorrow for 3 weeks! Returning Feb. 9th if all goes as planned. I will keep everyone updated via my donated laptop and blog.

I have so many people to thank for so many things. I am just speechless at the kindness and generosity of the community. Stunned and flabbergasted. It's astonishing what they have all done for me. I don't have time now to go into it (I haven't started packing and it's 10:41pm!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek) but I promise I will get back to my blogging from Reno (I hope I'll feel up to it and I won't be too busy with the clinic stuff!). I can never thank you all enough.

And thank you for all of the birthday wishes, gifts and shout outs on your blogs (Paris, Laura and Nic! links are listed on the right of my blog) What fun to read through the memories and flashbacks and kind words. I feel so special and loved. Thank you! People have been spoiling me all week with gifts and cards and it's been so fun!!!

I have a good feeling about 2008. Everyone cross your fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes and heart for me! I'm hoping Reno (http://www.forsythe.com/) has some answers, hope and healing in store for me.

I will miss you all and will keep you appraised of my progress via my blog. Feel free to email me too at shaunaimmel@verizon.net

xoxox
shauna

2 comments:

Paris said...

See you bright and early. Glad you liked my blog post. It was fun to think about all the fun stuff we have done together in the last 9 years! I wanted to stay up until midnight and do it then, but I might turn into a pumpkin if I do that ;) Right? LOL Try to get some sleep tonight, k?? Love ya, p

Laura Nicholas said...

have a safe trip, Shauna.... I have everything crossed for you and hoping this will finally be the answer!

Will miss you.
Laura