Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lady in Waiting...

I'm going crazy waiting for the results of my CT Scan! It always makes me worry when it takes longer than I think it should. Or than it usually does. Like she's afraid to call and tell me. Eeeek. Going crazy with worry while I wait. I hope she calls/emails me soon....

Another thing I'm going crazy waiting for is the release of the "Twilight" movie! It gets released Friday, November 21st. I read all the books....TWICE! (I'm a Jacob fan for those of you in the know). I'm considering going to the special showing at Midnight Thursday, but I'm having trouble finding anyone crazy enough to go with me! Anyone??? Email me if you're up for it! I don't think I can wait for the weekend...

I went to my support group today, met Paris for coffee at Borders Books and volunteered at school by doing curb duty at pick up. Now I'm home for a few before going off to basketball and acrobatics for Kaelin.

Woke up today feeling hungover on Barium. Ugh. Wish it would get out of my system already. I feel so blown up and bloated and uncomfortable. Blech.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday evening!

Cheers!
oxoxox
Shauna

3 comments:

Liv said...

Hey Lady,
I was just thinking about you. You know you are a Super Woman. I hope that you are feeling better today. I just want to give you the biggest hug ever!

-Liv

Paris said...

Hoping you hear your results soon, and that it is good news. So good to see you today. I enjoyed the little break from my crazy life so much. Thanks again for everything. If I am still out at the barn at midnight on Thurs. maybe I will sneak away and go to the movie with you. Guess we will see how Memo is doing. Love to you, p

Jean said...

Hope you hear soon! As for Twilight, Nicole bought her tickets online so she wouldnt miss the movie! She wanted to go to the midnight show but I niched that one!!! She is an edward fan, btw.
Too bad you weren't local. You could go w/her!LOL
Keeping my fingers crossed for great results for you!
hugs
jean