Monday, April 21, 2008

Coming up for air....

Been MIA after a nasty week of chemo and other life tragedies and travesties. Sometimes life just doesn't make sense to me? Why does it have to be so hard sometimes? Why do people have to suffer so much? I just don't get it.

I've got a lot of catching up to do after basically being asleep for a week! Please be patient with me while I attempt to catch up this week!

Please everyone hug and hold your loved ones tight today and every day. Don't take a single day for granted. Tell people you love them now. Tell them how you feel. What they mean to you. Don't wait. You never know when you might not get the opportunity again. Life throws some unexpected curve balls. Things you never see coming. No regrets. Live each day like it's your last. It just might be. How do you want to spend your last day? Who do you want to spend it with? What do you want them to know??? What do you want to say? Don't hold back. No regrets.


xoxox
shauna

5 comments:

Paris said...

Hate that you had such a rough week. Breaks my heart. I'm so glad that you are finally feeling better. We will look forward to a better week ahead. Just has to be better, eh? I'm with you on the no regrets. Gotta live life to the fullest. I hope it warms up so we can walk soon. Love you, p

Nightscrapper said...

Sorry you had a rough week all the way around. I hope this week brings sunshine and laughter your way.

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to hear your voice on Saturday and realize you were on the way back up. Hugs dear friend. I hope you don't ever have to repeat a week like last week. Wish I could have done a Simba walk with you, maybe this week?

I've been praying hard for your friend Teri and her daughter also. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Jaci

Laura Nicholas said...

Shauna - I am so with you. I have been having a terrible time lately wondering why is life this way? Why are so many people suffering?? Why can't we just catch a break and live happily ever after?

But I am so glad you are feeling better. I have been missing your updates. I hope that you have a good week and the next round won't be so hard on you.

Laura

My name is Shanna said...

Love you.

Shanna