Saturday, March 22, 2008

Go Bruins!!!!

They nearly gave me a heart attack!

I always fill out two brackets for work. One with my head, and one with my heart. Although, whenever UCLA is in it, I have a hard time thinking with only my head. One bracket I always fill out with the Pac 10 teams going as far as they can. So in that bracket, I have UCLA, WA, Stanford and USC in the Final 4! In my real bracket, I have UCLA beating NC, with UCLA, NC, TX and KS in the Final 4. So we'll see how it all plays out. I love when the underdogs throw in some upsets. I was 23/32 and 22/32 the first round. Not doing so well the 2nd round with Duke, Pitt, Vanderbilt and UConn bowing out. But my Bruins pulled through and that's all that really matters!

My mom drove up to Seattle with my kids after she got off of work today. I'm still feeling really off from my Chemo on Monday, so Dave and I decided to drive up in the morning and get to my brothers about 8am! Not sure how that's going to play out. I have a feeling I won't feel any better at 5am than I did tonight! But we did get to see the Bruins play. I think that was worth it.
We're going to drive back tomorrow night, since we have appointments etc. on Monday.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
xoxox
Shauna

2 comments:

Paris said...

Go UCLA...I will keep my fingers crossed for you :) Cool that you and Dave could watch the game. Sorry you are not feeling so hot. I sure hope tomorrow morning will find you feeling better so you can head up to Seattle to be w/your family. Happiest of Easters to you all. Hope the bunny is good to you :) Love, p

My name is Shanna said...

Wow, I was so behind in my Shauna news! I am all caught up now. :o)

Left ya a message the other day, but wanted to pop in here and just wish you and yours a wonderful Easter! I hope you feel better and have a nice drive with your hubby.

You are in my heart and I will be saying prayers for appts. next week. Big hugs and TONS of love to you, my friend.

Shanna