Friday, October 17, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday


Photos from Grandma's Pumpkin Patch 2007

Today was a GLORIOUS Pacific Northwest day! It was 74 degrees, clear and sunny. The {perfect} day!

Stay tuned for writings from my writing workshop and photos from the 8th Grade Catlin Gabel Soccer team, who lost to cross town rivals OES 3-1 today.

Also, brace yourself for photos of my children's {Halloween} costumes.

We have 3 soccer games tomorrow, maybe a sleepover, and a soccer game to play and the Portland Pilots women's soccer game to watch on Sunday. So more photos to follow!!!

I'm spent. Goodnight!

xoxox
Shauna

4 comments:

Paris said...

Love those pics! Can't wait to see more! And to read your writings from today :) Get some sleep!! Love you, p

Laura Nicholas said...

wow - girl. I am spent just reading your post! I hope you have a nap scheduled in there... lol Have a great weekend!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and so glad you had a glorious day! Thanks for going on my walk with me the other night :)

heidi

JO said...

Sounds like you are going to have another busy weekend. Glad the weather is nice for all your activities. We are going to a wedding tonight. Gosh, it has been ages since we have been to a wedding!

Have a great weekend. Anxious to see all your photos.

Love you, JO