Thursday, October 23, 2008

Go Blue!!!!



Catlin Gabel boys 8th Grade team won tonight, 7-0 in the semi final game! They play the winner of the OES/Meadowglade team on Monday @ 415pm (maybe Tues?). Woo Hoo! The boys played GR8! All of them! Spencer had some great footwork and set up a goal in the first half with a big kick from midfield. What a fun game to watch and cheer for! Go Catlin! Woo Woo Woo!!!! ;)

Was supposed to stay home today and get caught up on laundry, groceries, housework and paperwork but got invited to lunch, so ran off to have lunch with Laura and Sherry @ Bushwhackers! Great burgers and fries! Looks like a fun country western bar and grill.

Tomorrow is my writing group, Spencer's conference (he's off school), providing food for and cleaning up for the Middle School teacher's luncheon, and then a huge Halloween party tomorrow night! My big black platform shoes for my Snow White costume arrived today! I"m finally going to be tall! :) I'm going to look like a fat Snow White, but what can I do??? The more of me to love!!! DAve's going to be Indiana Jones, Spencer Dipsy the lime green Teletubby and Kaelin a soldier from Halo. LOL Photos to follow for sure! Brace yourselves!!! Me in my costume will be the SCARIEST!!!! Followed by Spencer....

Hope you all enjoy your Friday!!!

xoxox
Shauna

4 comments:

Paris said...

Congrats to Spencer and his team. Great pics! Can't wait to hear about the party and see pics of you all in your costumes! Fun times. I bet you will be the loveliest Snow White ever :) Sorry I couldn't play with you girls today. Glad you had a nice time. Love, p

JO said...

Good job, Catlin Gabel boys and Spencer! Good luck next week.

Can't wait to see all of you dressed up in your Halloween costumes. You will be a beautiful Snow White. Remember last year when you and I were the only ones to dress up at our Halloween meeting?! Guess we just like to have more fun than the others!

Glad you went to group this week.
Have a nice writing class tomorrow.

I miss seeing you!

Love you, JO

Anonymous said...

Yeah Catlin!!!

Can't wait to see your pics in costumes.

Hugs! Jaci

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to those pics...Indy, Snow White, a green teletubby, and a soldier should make for some good jokes